In the community
Non-profit ticket donation program
The DSO’s ticket donation program is designed to allow non-profit organizations across North Texas the opportunity to use tickets to Dallas Symphony concerts as fundraising tools. The program is open to local non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations on a first-come, first-served basis and must meet the program’s criteria and the guidelines to be considered.
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.
Below you will find the program’s criteria and the guidelines to be considered:
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations must submit requests in writing on official letterhead and provide proof of non-profit status.
- You will be able to attach these documents. Please combine in one file.
- Requests must be submitted at least two months (60 days) prior to the date of your event.
- Requests are processed once a month for all events occurring the following month.
- Due to the volume of requests, we will not be able to fill out any forms to send along with the certificate. Organizations are responsible for filling out any necessary forms.
- Organizations are allowed one request per season – the Dallas Symphony season runs from September through May.
- Examples of requests that will not be considered include:
- Donations benefiting individuals or families.
- Events held exclusively for employees or members of an organization.
- Donations that will be used as door prizes or for block parties, picnics, alumni meetings, reunions or office parties.
Click Here to get started.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to COVID-19 safety protocols and our very limited capacities, ticket donations are limited at this time.