Patrons who return to the Meyerson can expect the following safety and health procedures:
- Concerts will be approximately one hour in length and have no intermissions.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks.
- Voluntary temperature checks will be available as attendees arrive at the Meyerson.
- We will have staggered arrival times and entry points and a designated restroom for all patrons to ensure no proximity to other patrons.
- We will have contactless ticketing to minimize close interactions with our staff and other patrons.
- We will ensure that audience members are not seated near other attendees.
- Patrons are permitted to bring water into the concert hall.
- There will be hand sanitizers throughout the building available for use.
- We have installed HEPA filters in the Meyerson and have an ongoing deep cleaning process between concerts.
- Valet parking will be available at all concerts.
The COVID-19 situation is fluid, and the DSO will continue to follow current governmental guidelines and safety recommendations.
In the meantime, if you are not yet comfortable attending a concert in person, you can still experience the Dallas Symphony Orchestra right from your home via our NEXT STAGE Digital Concert Series.